My name is Shevaun, and I’m a grad student living in D.C.
Want to know about the point of this blog? Read my first post. Grad school has been doing all it can to interfere with my extracurricular activities, including cooking. However, if I didn’t have somewhere to write about it, I would probably be eating grilled cheese sandwiches every day. So blogging is fulfilling its purpose to some extent.
In case you’re wondering, my mom made me the apron I’m wearing in the picture. It says “Miss Smarty” all over. It also features numerous frills.
Things I Like:
- Cookies (obviously)
- Food processors that work (I have one of those now!)
- Things made in a blender
- Impressively large pieces of meat
- Jokes about “impressively large meat”
Things I don’t like:
- Dull knives
- “Ants on a log” (seriously, ick)
- Corn mixed into anything
- Casseroles made with cans of soup (I think we can all agree on that one)
- Any baked good made from a box (I had forgotten people did that until I returned to school)